Bug#925619: ITP: python-os-resource-classes -- Resource Classes for OpenStack
- Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 18:13:23 +0100
- From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#925619: ITP: python-os-resource-classes -- Resource Classes for OpenStack
Owner: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : python-os-resource-classes
Version : 0.3.0
Upstream Author : OpenStack Foundation <openstack-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/openstack/os-resource-classes
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Resource Classes for OpenStack
A resource class is a distinct type of inventory that exists in a cloud
environment, for example VCPU, DISK_GB. They are upper case with underscores.
They often include a unit in their name.
This package provides a collection of symbols representing those standard
resource classes which are expected to be available in any OpenStack
There also exists a concept of custom resource classes. These are countable
types that are custom to a particular environment. The OpenStack placement API
provides a way to create these. A custom resource class always begins with a
Note: This is a new dependency of OpenStack Placement.