Bug#924890: ITP: easygen -- Easy to use universal code/text generator
- Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 19:38:01 -0400
- From: "Tong Sun" <suntong001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#924890: ITP: easygen -- Easy to use universal code/text generator
Owner: Tong Sun <suntong001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : easygen
Version : 3.0.0+git20180723.75369c3-1
Upstream Author : Tong Sun <suntong001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/go-easygen/easygen
* License : MIT
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Easy to use universal code/text generator
Command easygen is an easy to use universal code/text generator.
It can be used as a text, html or a code generator for arbitrary purposes with
arbitrary data and templates. It can be used as a GSL replacement, as it
- is more easy to define driving data, in form of YML instead of XML
- has more powerful template engine that based on Go template.
You can even write your own function in Go to customize your template.
You can even use easygen as a generic Go template testing tool.
I've been using it and keep developing for several years; this is it's
third generation, and now I think it is time for it to face/apply-to a