Bug#924277: ITP: puppet-module-deric-zookeeper -- Puppet module for Zookeeper
- Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 22:17:29 +0100
- From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#924277: ITP: puppet-module-deric-zookeeper -- Puppet module for Zookeeper
Owner: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : puppet-module-deric-zookeeper
Version : 0.8.4
Upstream Author : Tomas Barton <barton.tomas@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/deric/puppet-zookeeper
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Puppet
Description : Puppet module for Zookeeper
Puppet lets you centrally manage every important aspect of your system using a
cross-platform specification language that manages all the separate elements
normally aggregated in different files, like users, cron jobs, and hosts,
along with obviously discrete elements like packages, services, and files.
This module manages both the installation and configuration of Zookeeper.
Note: This module is needed for setting-up Ceilometer coordination using
Zookeeper. Tests are showing that redis doesn't work in cluster for Ceilometer.