Bug#924048: ITP: shockolate -- System Shock game engine
- Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 22:14:21 +0100
- From: Stephen Kitt <skitt@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#924048: ITP: shockolate -- System Shock game engine
Owner: Stephen Kitt <skitt@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : shockolate
Version : 0.7.5
Upstream Author : Chad Cuddigan <cuddigan@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/Interrupt/systemshock
* License : GPL-3+
Programming Lang: C, C++
Description : System Shock game engine
Shockolate is a source port of System Shock, based on the game engine
released by Night Dive Studios. It aims to preserve the original
gaming experience with a few improvements, such as an OpenGL renderer
and support for mods.
Shockolate requires the original game assets from the CD-ROM or
Enhanced Edition releases of System Shock. game-data-packager 64 and
greater can package the required files.
This will be packaged within the games team.