Re: Support status for isolation-machine feature from Debian Infra?
- Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 21:23:15 +0100
- From: Johannes Schauer <josch@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Support status for isolation-machine feature from Debian Infra?
Quoting Mo Zhou (2019-03-08 12:08:54) > (2) Is it a good idea to write a test script, that manually sets up a qemu VM > then tests the module? (Such that we can get rid of the isolation-machine > restriction, and make Debian CI test the ZFS kernel module) I attempted that for my package mmdebstrap where the testsuite ideally would require isolation-machine but it turns out that qemu without kvm enabled is just too slow. Running debootstrap inside such a virtual machine, for example, will take about half an hour on ci.debian.net: https://ci.debian.net/data/autopkgtest/testing/amd64/m/mmdebstrap/1394672/log.gz So I rewrote my tests to detect whether qemu kvm is available and not run certain tests if it isn't. :(
- Prev by Date: Re: Please drop anacron from task-desktop
- Next by Date: Bug#924048: ITP: shockolate -- System Shock game engine
- Previous by thread: Re: Support status for isolation-machine feature from Debian Infra?
- Next by thread: Bug#924030: ITP: pulseaudio-qt -- Qt framework C++ bindings development files for the pulseaudio sound system.