Bug#923052: ITP: podcast -- command-line podcast player
- Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 18:20:56 +0100
- From: Robin Krahl <robin.krahl@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#923052: ITP: podcast -- command-line podcast player
Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist Owner: Robin Krahl <robin@localhost> * Package name : podcast Version : 0.7.5 Upstream Author : Nathan Jaremko <njaremko@xxxxxxxxx> * URL : https://github.com/njaremko/podcast * License : GPL-3.0 Programming Lang: Rust Description : command-line podcast player podcast is a command-line podcast player. It can be used to subscribe to podcasts using RSS feeds and to stream or download podcasts. I intend to package podcast within the Rust packaging team.
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Use of FATE (FFmpeg Automated Testing Envionment) data?
- Next by Date: Re: merged-/usr-via-symlinks vs a-different-layout
- Previous by thread: Bug#923027: ITP: python-fire -- library for automatically generating command line interfaces (CLIs) from absolutely any Python object.
- Next by thread: Bug#923161: ITP: node-dtrace-provider --Native DTrace providers for Node.js apps