Bug#920908: ITP: libjs-select2.js -- jQuery based replacement for select boxes
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 15:20:30 +0100
- From: Cyrille Bollu <cyrille@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#920908: ITP: libjs-select2.js -- jQuery based replacement for select boxes
Owner: Cyrille Bollu <cyrille@xxxxxxxx>
* Package name : libjs-select2.js
Version : 4.0.5
Upstream Author : Kevin Brown (https://github.com/kevin-brown), Igor Vaynberg, and Select2 contributors
* URL : https://select2.org/
* License : MIT
Description : jQuery based replacement for select boxes
select2 was already packaged in Debian earlier, but was RM'd
a few months ago (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=911010).
Unfortunately, package ocsinventory-server now uses the select2.js
library. So, having this package back in Debian would be useful (see also
with the blessing of yadd@xxxxxxxxxx.