Bug#920178: ITP: libxml-generator-perldata-perl -- module for generating SAX2 events from nested Perl data structures
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 11:28:45 +0000
- From: Nick Morrott <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#920178: ITP: libxml-generator-perldata-perl -- module for generating SAX2 events from nested Perl data structures
Owner: Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie@xxxxxxxxx>
X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, debian-perl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* Package name : libxml-generator-perldata-perl
Version : 0.95
Upstream Author : Kip Hampton <khampton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://metacpan.org/release/XML-Generator-PerlData
* License : Artistic or GPL-1+
Programming Lang: Perl
Description : module for generating SAX2 events from nested Perl data structures
XML::Generator::PerlData provides a simple way to generate SAX2 events from
nested Perl data structures, while providing finer-grained control over the
resulting document streams.
Processing comes in two flavours: Simple Style and Stream Style:
In a nutshell, 'simple style' is best used for those cases where you have a
single Perl data structure that you want to convert to XML as quickly and
painlessly as possible. 'Stream style' is more useful for cases where you are
receiving chunks of data (like from a DBI handle) and you want to process
those chunks as they appear.
XML::Generator::PerlData is recommended by Task::Kensho, a list of recommended modules for Enlightened Perl development maintained by the Enlightened Perl Organisation.
The package will be maintained under the umbrella of the Debian Perl Group.