Bug#920163: ITP: libspreadsheet-writeexcel-simple-perl -- module providing simple creation of single-sheet Excel documents
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 10:07:43 +0000
- From: Nick Morrott <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#920163: ITP: libspreadsheet-writeexcel-simple-perl -- module providing simple creation of single-sheet Excel documents
Owner: Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie@xxxxxxxxx>
X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, debian-perl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* Package name : libspreadsheet-writeexcel-simple-perl
Version : 1.04
Upstream Author : Tony Bowden <kasei@xxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://metacpan.org/release/Spreadsheet-WriteExcel-Simple
* License : Artistic or GPL-1+
Programming Lang: Perl
Description : module providing simple creation of single-sheet Excel documents
Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Simple provides an abstraction to the
Spreadsheet::WriteExcel module for easier creation of simple single-sheet
In its most basic form it provides two methods for writing data:
which write the data supplied to the next row of the spreadsheet.
However, you can also use $ss->book and $ss->sheet to get at the underlying
workbook and worksheet from Spreadsheet::WriteExcel if you wish to manipulate
Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Simple is recommended by Task::Kensho, a list of recommended modules for Enlightened Perl development maintained by the Enlightened Perl Organisation.
The package will be maintained under the umbrella of the Debian Perl Group.