Bug#920145: ITP: libdate-tiny-perl -- date object, with as little code as possible
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 06:53:12 +0000
- From: Nick Morrott <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#920145: ITP: libdate-tiny-perl -- date object, with as little code as possible
Owner: Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie@xxxxxxxxx>
X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, debian-perl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* Package name : libdate-tiny-perl
Version : 1.07
Upstream Author : David Golden <dagolden@xxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://metacpan.org/release/Date-Tiny
* License : Artistic or GPL-1+
Programming Lang: Perl
Description : date object, with as little code as possible
Date::Tiny is a member of the DateTime::Tiny suite of time modules.
It implements an extremely lightweight object that represents a date, without
any time data.
Date::Tiny is recommended by Task::Kensho, a list of recommended modules for Enlightened Perl development maintained by the Enlightened Perl Organisation.
The package will be maintained under the umbrella of the Debian Perl Group.