Bug#919400: ITP: libnet-works-perl -- Perl module providing improved APIs for IP addresses and networks
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 15:27:59 +0100
- From: Florian Schlichting <fsfs@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#919400: ITP: libnet-works-perl -- Perl module providing improved APIs for IP addresses and networks
Owner: Florian Schlichting <fsfs@xxxxxxxxxx>
X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, debian-perl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* Package name : libnet-works-perl
Version : 0.22
Upstream Author : Dave Rolsky <autarch@xxxxxxxx> Greg Oschwald <oschwald@xxxxxxxx> Olaf Alders <oalders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://metacpan.org/release/Net-Works
* License : Artistic or GPL-1+
Programming Lang: Perl
Description : Perl module providing improved APIs for IP addresses and networks
The NetAddr::IP module is very complete, correct, and useful. However, its
API design is a bit crufty. Net::Works provides an alternative API that aims
to address the biggest problems with that module's API, as well as adding
some additional features.
This distro contains two main modules, Net::Works::Address and
NOTE: This distro's APIs are still in flux. Use at your own risk.
The package will be maintained under the umbrella of the Debian Perl Group.
It is part of the dependency chain for GeoIP2.
Generated with the help of dpt-gen-itp(1) from pkg-perl-tools.