Bug#919003: ITP: grabbit -- get grabby with file trees
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 11:29:49 -0500
- From: Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#919003: ITP: grabbit -- get grabby with file trees
Owner: Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : grabbit
Version : 0.2.6
Upstream Author : Tal Yarkoni and a team
* URL : https://github.com/grabbles/grabbit/
* License : MIT/X code with GPL external
Programming Lang: Python
Description : get grabby with file trees
Grabbit is a lightweight Python package for simple queries over filenames within
a project. It is geared towards projects or applications with highly structured
filenames that allow useful queries to be performed without having to inspect
the file metadata or contents.
This is a dependency for upcoming another package (pybids), which will be a
dependency for upcoming datalad-neuroimaging.
Decided to place under Python modules team for possible future assistence.
Although coming from neuroimaging field, it is of generic interest.