Bug#918759: ITP: ruby-feature -- feature toggle library for ruby.
- Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2019 13:06:21 +0800
- From: Andrew Lee (李健秋) <ajqlee@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#918759: ITP: ruby-feature -- feature toggle library for ruby.
Owner: =?utf-8?b?QW5kcmV3IExlZSAo5p2O5YGl56eLKQ==?= <ajqlee@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : ruby-feature
Version : 1.4.0
Upstream Author : mgsnova <github@xxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/mgsnova/feature
* License : MIT
Programming Lang: Ruby
Description : feature toggle library for ruby.
The feature toggle functionality has to be configured by feature
repositories. A feature repository simply provides lists of active
features (symbols!). Unknown features are assumed inactive.
With this approach Feature is highly configurable and not bound to a
specific kind of configuration.