Bug#917320: ITP: ruby-kitchen-docker -- Docker Driver for Test Kitchen
- Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 07:36:59 +0100
- From: Mathieu Parent <sathieu@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#917320: ITP: ruby-kitchen-docker -- Docker Driver for Test Kitchen
Owner: Mathieu Parent <sathieu@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : ruby-kitchen-docker
Version : 2.7.0
Upstream Author : Sean Porter, ...
* URL : https://github.com/test-kitchen/kitchen-docker
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Ruby
Description : Docker Driver for Test Kitchen
A Docker Driver for Test Kitchen.
Test Kitchen is a test harness tool to execute your configured code on one or
more platforms in isolation. A driver plugin architecture is used which lets
you run your code on various cloud providers and virtualization technologies
such as Amazon EC2, Blue Box, CloudStack, Digital Ocean, Rackspace, OpenStack,
Vagrant, Docker, LXC containers, and more. Many testing frameworks are already
supported out of the box including Bats, shUnit2, RSpec, Serverspec, with
others being created weekly.