Bug#917040: ITP: python-ifaddr -- Pure Python implementation for detecting IP addresses
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 22:23:38 +0100
- From: Ruben Undheim <ruben.undheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#917040: ITP: python-ifaddr -- Pure Python implementation for detecting IP addresses
Owner: Ruben Undheim <ruben.undheim@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : python-ifaddr
Version : 0.1.6
Upstream Author : Stefan C. Mueller
* URL : https://pypi.org/project/ifaddr/
* License : MIT
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Pure Python implementation for detecting IP addresses
ifaddr is a small Python library that allows you to find all the IP addresses
of the computer.
The library python-netifaces provides similar functionality but is harder to
install since it has C-components which must be built.
python-ifaddr is required in Debian since the newer versions of python-zeroconf
depends on it.
It will be maintained in the Python modules team.