Bug#916993: ITP: intellij-openapi -- IntelliJ IDEA community edition libraries
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 08:58:37 +0100
- From: Andrej Shadura <andrewsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#916993: ITP: intellij-openapi -- IntelliJ IDEA community edition libraries
Owner: Andrej Shadura <andrewsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : intellij-openapi
Version : Git
Upstream Author : JetBrains s.r.o.
* URL : https://github.com/JetBrains/intellij-community/tree/master/java/openapi
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Java
Description : IntelliJ IDEA community edition libraries
Intellij OpenAPI is a part of Intellij IDEA community edition.
Parts of IntelliJ libraries are required by other JetBrains projects,
such as the Kotlin compiler. Whereas properly packaging IDEA is much
a bigger job, packaging just the libraries seems to unblock packaging
of other Java projects, while being an easier task to accomplish.
This package will be superseded by proper IDEA packages when someone
prepares and uploads them.