Bug#916793: ITP: puppet-module-heini-wait-for -- Puppet module for waiting for something
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 17:55:30 +0100
- From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#916793: ITP: puppet-module-heini-wait-for -- Puppet module for waiting for something
Owner: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : puppet-module-heini-wait-for
Version : 2.0.1
Upstream Author : Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@xxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/heini/puppet-wait-for
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Puppet
Description : Puppet module for waiting for something
Puppet lets you centrally manage every important aspect of your system using a
cross-platform specification language that manages all the separate elements
normally aggregated in different files, like users, cron jobs, and hosts,
along with obviously discrete elements like packages, services, and files.
A Puppet resource type that enables you to wait for certain conditions. You
can use shell commands to query arbitrary things and either react on the exit
code or match the output of the command against a regular expression.
Note: This package is used by openstack-cluster-installer to wait for the
Galera cluster status.