Re: Perl 5.28 transition underway
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 16:34:48 +0100
- From: Cyrille Bollu <cyrille.bollu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Perl 5.28 transition underway
The URL https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/perl5.28.html is 404 :-(
Le mer. 31 oct. 2018 à 23:14, Niko Tyni <ntyni@xxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
I have uploaded Perl 5.28 to Debian unstable, starting a 500+ package
transition. Wide uninstallability is to be expected in sid for the next
few days until the necessary rebuilds have been completed. Please avoid
unnecessary uploads of affected packages  until the transition is
over and perl has migrated to testing. There is no need to submit bug
reports against perl about the uninstallability of related packages
during this transition.
See the "perldelta" document  for information
on upstream changes since 5.26.
Niko Tyni ntyni@xxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Would be possible to have a ".treeinfo" file added to the installers' page?
- Next by Date: Re: Perl 5.28 transition underway
- Previous by thread: Bug#915861: ITP: libsearch-elasticsearch-client-2-0-perl -- module to support elasticsearch in its 2.x version
- Next by thread: Re: Perl 5.28 transition underway