Information ASMDA2019 International Conference and DEMOGRAPHICS2019 Workshop
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 18:33:26 +0200
- From: <secretar@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Information ASMDA2019 International Conference and DEMOGRAPHICS2019 Workshop
You are kindly invited to participate and to submit an Abstract, Paper, Invited Talk and/or an Invited Session (3-6 papers) to the forthcoming Applied Stochastic Models and Data Analysis International Conference (ASMDA2019) and the Demographics2019 Workshop (11-14 June 2019, Florence, Italy, http://www.asmda.es ). The venue is in Grand Hotel Adriatico in a central place of Florence with many nearby attractions and accommodation places.
Proposals for Plenary and Keynote talks are welcomed.
Note that the ASMDA and SMTDA Conferences started many years earlier (the first ASMDA was organized in 1981 in Brussels, Belgium) and our email lists include old and new addresses.
It is a very important task to update our lists. If you would like to remove your email address from our conference lists, please click here: Unsubscribe
If you like to add a new address, please click here: Add New email Address and add your email address in the Subject line.
The publications of the conference include:
1. The Book of Abstracts in Electronic and in Paper form
2. Electronic Proceedings in the web in a permanent website
3. Publications in International Journals
4. Publications in edited Books
For more information and Abstract/Paper submission and Special and Invited Session Proposals please visit the conference website at: http://www.asmda.es/asmda2019.html or send email to secretariat@xxxxxxxxx
-The same event will host the Demographics2019 International Workshop (http://www.asmda.es/demographics2019.html ). The main focus in on Health State and the optimal retirement age.
On behalf of the Conference Committee
The Conference Secretariat
New Book on “Exploring the Health State of a Population by Dynamic Modeling Methods”
New Book on “Demography and Health Issues: Population Aging, Mortality and Data Analysis”
Several ASMDA publications are already in the market starting from the Kluwer publication of 1995 now provided by Springer
Whereas the “Advances in Stochastic Modelling and Data Analysis” in Birkhäuser (2010) has more than 57000 downloads in the e-edition.
More details and documentation from http://www.asmda.es/demographics2019.html
ASMDA and SMTDA Conferences
ASMDA 1981 Brussels, Belgium
ASMDA 1983 Brussels, Belgium
ASMDA 1985 Brussels, Belgium
ASMDA 1988 Nancy, France
ASMDA 1991 Granada, Spain
ASMDA 1993 Chania, Crete, Greece
ASMDA 1995 Dublin, Ireland
ASMDA 1997 Anacapry, Italy
ASMDA 1999 Lisbon, Portugal
ASMDA 2001 Compiègne, France
ASMDA 2005 Brest, France
ASMDA 2007 Chania, Crete, Greece
ASMDA 2009 Vilnius, Lithuania
SMTDA 2010 Chania, Crete, Greece
ASMDA 2011 Rome, Italy
SMTDA2012 Chania, Crete, Greece
ASMDA 2013 Mataró (Barcelona), Spain
SMTDA2014 Lisbon, Portugal
ASMDA 2015 Piraeus, Greece
SMTDA 2016 Valletta, Malta
ASMDA 2017 De Morgan House, London, UK
SMTDA2018 Chania, Crete, Greece
ASMDA2019 Florence, Italy
If you don't like to receive messages regarding the SMTDA2018 Conference, please click here: Unsubscribe
- Prev by Date: Re: usrmerge -- plan B?
- Next by Date: Re: Bug#881333: Qt with GLES on arm64 maintainer's decision - Was:: Upcoming Qt switch to OpenGL ES on arm64
- Previous by thread: Bug#914710: ITP: r-cran-rtsne -- GNU R T-Distributed Stochastic Neighbor Embedding using a Barnes-Hut
- Next by thread: Bug#914772: ITP: r-cran-rcppannoy -- Rcpp bindings for Annoy (approximate nearest neighbors)