Some help about Emacs for l10n
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 22:12:41 +0100
- From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe <mengualjeanphi@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Some help about Emacs for l10n
To get involved in the l10n team, I use Emacs to translate for Debian. With gettext-el, Revision-Date field is replaced automatically once I save the file. But I would like to fill automatically Language-team and Last-translator too, as well as copyright if possible.
I tested various configurations in my .emacs file, based on https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/po-mode%2b.el
Does someone have an experience with such configuration? I ask here as I think some fields are specific to Debian and copyright too.
Thanks for your help.
- Prev by Date: usrmerge -- plan B?
- Next by Date: Bug#914253: ITP: python-sqlalchemy-migrate -- Database schema migration for SQLAlchemy
- Previous by thread: usrmerge -- plan B?
- Next by thread: Bug#914253: ITP: python-sqlalchemy-migrate -- Database schema migration for SQLAlchemy