Bug#913828: ITP: recastnavigation -- Navigation-mesh Toolset for Games
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 18:36:21 +0100
- From: Bret Curtis <psi29a@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#913828: ITP: recastnavigation -- Navigation-mesh Toolset for Games
Owner: Bret Curtis <psi29a@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : recastnavigation
Version : 1.5.1
Upstream Author : Ben Hymers <b.hymers@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/recastnavigation/recastnavigation
* License : Zlib
Programming Lang: C++
Description : Navigation-mesh Toolset for Games
Recast is state of the art navigation mesh construction toolset for games.
Recast is accompanied with Detour, a path-finding and spatial reasoning toolkit.
You can use any navigation mesh with Detour, but of course the data generated with Recast fits perfectly.
The package is useful because it is already used in many editors such as
Unity and Unreal Editor and as a result used in many AAA games.
It is also used in OpenMW, the open world RPG engine.
I plan on maintaining the package along with upstream developers on salsa along
with the other packages I maintain. If there are others that would like to help,
I'm looking for a sponsor to help review and upload when ready.