Bug#911942: ITP: prometheus-nginx-exporter -- Prometheus exporter for NGINX web servers
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 15:22:01 +0200
- From: Daniel Swarbrick <daniel.swarbrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#911942: ITP: prometheus-nginx-exporter -- Prometheus exporter for NGINX web servers
Owner: Daniel Swarbrick <daniel.swarbrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : prometheus-nginx-exporter
Version : 0.1.0
Upstream Author : NGINX, Inc.
* URL : https://github.com/nginxinc/nginx-prometheus-exporter
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Prometheus exporter for NGINX web servers
Official Prometheus exporter for NGINX, developed by NGINX, Inc. This
exporter supports the NGINX stub_status handler, as well as the NGINX
Plus API, and exposes metrics such as number of current requests and total
Unlike the existing prometheus-nginx-vts-exporter package, which depends
on the third party Virtual Traffic Server module (not currently packaged
for Debian), this exporter is officially supported by NGINX, and will
work out of the box with the usual NGINX packages from Debian.
I plan to maintain this package with the assistance of the Debian Go
packaging team. Benjamin Drung <bdrung@xxxxxxxxxx> will sponsor me.