Bug#911537: ITP: haskell-base-compat-batteries -- base-compat with extra batteries
- Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018 19:37:15 +0300
- From: Ilias Tsitsimpis <iliastsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#911537: ITP: haskell-base-compat-batteries -- base-compat with extra batteries
Owner: Ilias Tsitsimpis <iliastsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : haskell-base-compat-batteries
Version : 0.10.1
Upstream Author : Simon Hengel <sol@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
João Cristóvão <jmacristovao@xxxxxxxxx>,
Ryan Scott <ryan.gl.scott@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://hackage.haskell.org/package/base-compat-batteries
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Haskell
Description : base-compat with extra batteries
Provides functions available in later versions of base to a wider
range of compilers, without requiring you to use CPP pragmas
in your code.
This package provides the same API as the base-compat library,
but depends on compatibility packages (such as semigroups) to offer
a wider support window than base-compat, which has no dependencies.
Most of the modules in this library have the same names as in
base-compat to make it easier to switch between the two. There also
exist versions of each module with the suffix .Repl.Batteries, which
are distinct from anything in base-compat, to allow for easier
use in GHCi.
This is a dependency for newer versions of criterion (>= 220.127.116.11) and
aeson-extra (>= 0.4.1.1).