Bug#911465: ITP: libciepki1 -- PKCS11 driver for Italian CIE
- Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 16:00:21 +0200
- From: Andrea della Porta <sfaragnaus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#911465: ITP: libciepki1 -- PKCS11 driver for Italian CIE
Owner: Andrea della Porta <sfaragnaus@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : libciepki1
Version : 1.0-1
Upstream Author : Andrea della Porta <sfaragnaus@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : http://github.com/italia/cie-middleware-linux
* License : (BSD-3-Clause)
Programming Lang: (C++)
Description : PKCS11 driver for Italian CIE
ciepki allows any PKCS11 enabled application to leverage
the cryptographic and authentication facilities of
the Italian CIE.
Binaries to change/unlock PIN are also provided.
This will be the main middleware to use with any Italian ID card.
Source code is provided through github as above but this package
will be a binary only one since teh cachelib will be slightly changed
to provide added security though encryption, and the key/iv should
not be exposed. Cachelib reference implementation on github is almost
identical except for the lacking encrypted data.
I guess I will need a sponsor to push it to non-free repository.