ITP: visualequation -- WYSIWYG equation editor powered by LaTeX
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 02:16:54 +0200
- From: daniel <lluvia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: ITP: visualequation -- WYSIWYG equation editor powered by LaTeX
Owner: Daniel Molina Garcia <lluvia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : visualequation
Version : 0.3.7
Upstream Author : Daniel Molina Garcia <lluvia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/daniel-molina/visualequation
* License : GPL
Programming Lang: Python
Description : WYSIWYG equation editor powered by LaTeX
visualequation creates equations visually while using the power of LaTeX.
Equations can be exported to PNG, PDF, EPS and SVG. Continue editing equations
that you previously saved in PNG or PDF format.
I do not know any free equation editor that has a very beautiful output
at the same time that it does not need to know the LaTeX language, using a
complex GUI or writing a file.
I would mantain the package inside the PAPT (Python Applications Packaging
Team). In principle, it is announced that some members of the team would
be glad to sponsor the packages.