Bug#910936: ITP: praelector -- helps one to read a latin phrase in a "natural" way
- Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 17:18:35 +0200
- From: Georges Khaznadar <georgesk@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#910936: ITP: praelector -- helps one to read a latin phrase in a "natural" way
Owner: Georges Khaznadar <georgesk@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : praelector
Version : 0.1
Upstream Author : Yves Ouvrard <yves.ouvrard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/ycollatin/Praelector
* License : GPL-3+
Programming Lang: C++
Description : helps one to read a latin phrase in a "natural" way
William G. Hale (1849-1928) explained in "The Art Of Reading Latin"
principles of such a "natural" way of reading latin sentences, which is
radically different of the way of reading our modern languages.
- this package enriches Debian with a tool to study latin language
it is a good fellow for the packages collatinus and felix-latin already
available in Debian.
- I shall maitain it on the behalf of my friend Yves Ouvrard, the packaging
work is in salsa.debian.org