Bug#910279: ITP: optimesh -- Mesh optimization, mesh smoothing.
- Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 18:36:13 +0800
- From: Drew Parsons <dparsons@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#910279: ITP: optimesh -- Mesh optimization, mesh smoothing.
Owner: Drew Parsons <dparsons@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : optimesh
Version : 0.4.3
Upstream Author : Nico Schlömer
* URL : optimesh
* License : MIT
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Mesh optimization, mesh smoothing.
Several mesh smoothing/optimization methods with one simple interface. optimesh
- is fast,
- preserves submeshes,
- only works for triangular meshes (for now; upvote this issue if you're interested in tetrahedral mesh smoothing), and
- supports all mesh formats that meshio can handle.
It provides the recommended CVT method (centroidal Voronoi
tesselation), but also offers CPT (centroidal patch tesselation) and
ODT (optimal Delaunay tesselation).
To be maintained under Debian Science alongside Nico's meshio and