News from devscripts
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 17:42:16 +0200
- From: Xavier <yadd@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: News from devscripts
Dear fellow developers,
devscripts 2.18.5 has been released and brings some new uscan features
- in git mode, uscan is now able to verify signed tags (#827065).
https://github.com/rs/net-server-mail refs/tags/v([\d\.]+) debian
- a "searchmode=plain" line option can be used to parse the full
content of a web page instead of searching only <a href*> tags
(#897382), useful for JSON contents. Example:
- new macro @DEB_EXT@ (#908528). Example:
- new "auto" value for dversionmangle (#908528). The above example
Hope this will be useful for you all !
A big thank you to Mattia for accepting these changes and for his
patience in this long work.
NB: While making these changes uscan underwent a huge refactor, so
please file any bug you may find in this new version, and we shall fix
them for the next release.