Bug#909335: ITP: python-glad -- GL/GLES/EGL/GLX/WGL Loader-Generator
- Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 21:30:35 +0200
- From: Steffen Moeller <moeller@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#909335: ITP: python-glad -- GL/GLES/EGL/GLX/WGL Loader-Generator
Owner: Steffen Moeller <moeller@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : python-glad
* URL : https://github.com/Dav1dde/glad
* License : MIT
Description : GL/GLES/EGL/GLX/WGL Loader-Generator
The package is team-maintained on
This package provides the implementation of what is also available as
a webservice on
to transform OpenGL specs into an API that one can program against.
It uses the official Khronos-XML specs to generate a GL/GLES/EGL/GLX/WGL
Loader made for your needs. Glad currently supports the languages C,
D and Volt.
The package is not meant for end users and will not be installed
by the users of the package that it helped building. It is a build
dependency that is prepared to be integrated with CMake or Conan into
the build process.