Bug#908885: ITP: ring-kde -- Qt based client for the Ring daemon.
- Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 05:31:38 -0700
- From: Scarlett Gately Moore <sgclark@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#908885: ITP: ring-kde -- Qt based client for the Ring daemon.
Owner: Scarlett Gately Moore <sgclark@xxxxxxx>
* Package name : ring-kde
Version : 3.0.0
Upstream Author : BlueSystems GmbH
* URL : https://download.kde.org/stable/ring-kde/
* License : LGPL-2.1+, GPL-3+, GPL 3, GPL-2+
Programming Lang: C++
Description : Qt based client for the Ring daemon.
Ring is a free and universal communication
platform which preserves the users' privacy and freedoms.
* A telephone: a simple tool to connect, communicate and share.
* A teleconferencing tool: easily join calls to create conferences with
* A media sharing tool: Ring supports a variety of video input options,
including mutliple cameras and image and video files, and the selection of
audio inputs and outputs; all this is supported by multiple high quality
audio and video codecs.
* A messenger: send text messeges during calls or out of calls
(as long as your peer is connected).
* A building block for your IoT project: re-use the universal communications
technology of Ring with its portable library on your system of choice.
I plan on maintaining this.