Re: Limiting the size of installed changelogs
- Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 22:31:42 +1200
- From: Michael Hudson-Doyle <michael.hudson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Limiting the size of installed changelogs
On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 at 23:59, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 14 Sep 2018, Marc Haber wrote:
> Has anybody gotten dpkg path-exclude to work?
Yes. It's been a long time that I have not used it but the main problem
is that to be effective the option must be used right from the start (i.e.
already at the debootstrap stage) otherwise you have to manually cleanup
the excluded files (at the time when you put the option in dpkg's
(I don't remember if reinstalling all the packaes achieves the desired
- Prev by Date: Re: Updating the policy for conflicting binaries names ? [was: Re: Re: New package netgen-lvs with binary /usr/bin/netgen - already taken]
- Next by Date: Bug#908885: ITP: ring-kde -- Qt based client for the Ring daemon.
- Previous by thread: Re: Limiting the size of installed changelogs
- Next by thread: dpkg path-exclude (was: Limiting the size of installed changelogs)