Bug#908023: ITP: netty-reactive-streams -- Reactive streams implementation for Netty
- Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 09:58:40 +0200
- From: Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#908023: ITP: netty-reactive-streams -- Reactive streams implementation for Netty
Owner: Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : netty-reactive-streams
Version : 2.0.1
Upstream Author : Typesafe
* URL : https://github.com/playframework/netty-reactive-streams
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Java
Description : Reactive streams implementation for Netty
This library provides a reactive streams implementation for Netty.
Essentially it comes in the form of two channel handlers, one that
publishes inbound messages received on a channel to a Publisher,
and another that writes messages received by a Subscriber outbound.
* Full backpressure support, as long as the AUTO_READ channel option is disabled.
* Publishers/subscribers can be dynamically added and removed from the pipeline.
* Multiple publishers/subscribers can be inserted into the pipeline.
* Customisable cancel/complete/failure handling.
This library is a new dependency of async-http-client.
It'll be maintained by the Java Team.