Bug#907860: ITP: appmenu-registrar -- Appmenu DBusMenu registrar
- Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2018 10:53:05 +0200
- From: Mike Gabriel <sunweaver@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#907860: ITP: appmenu-registrar -- Appmenu DBusMenu registrar
Owner: Mike Gabriel <sunweaver@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : appmenu-registrar
Version : 0.7.1
Upstream Author : Konstantin Pugin <ria.freelander@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://gitlab.com/vala-panel-project/vala-panel-appmenu/
* License : LGPL-3.0+
Programming Lang: C
Description : Appmenu DBusMenu registrar
This packages provides a standalone Appmenu registrar that allows other
applications to access any active window's application menu tree.
Such a registrar is extremely useful for, e.g.
* implementing global menus (application menus appear in the top
panel bar of the desktop environment)
* adding an application menu browser or search engine to HUDs
The registrar uses the protocol originally published with the Unity7
desktop environment. It supports all features found in that
This package is a subproject of the vala-panel-appmenu project.
This package was previously shipped as bin:pkg