Bug#907699: ITP: python-nudatus -- tool to remove comments from Python scripts
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 16:14:21 +0100
- From: Nick Morrott <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#907699: ITP: python-nudatus -- tool to remove comments from Python scripts
Owner: Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : python-nudatus
Version : 0.0.3
Upstream Author : Zander Brown
* URL : https://github.com/ZanderBrown/nudatus
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Python
Description : tool to remove comments from Python scripts
Nudatus is a tool to remove comments from Python scripts.
It was created to help squeeze longer programs onto the micro:bit
but it should be suitable for various environments with restricted
Nudatus was designed to be embedded within a greater tool
(e.g. uflash , mu-editor ) but also provides a CLI tool.
I plan to maintain this package in the Debian Python Modules Team.