Re: Debian/Xen microsprint, Cambridge, 10th September
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 19:38:56 +0200
- From: Leonard Wallentin <mejl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Debian/Xen microsprint, Cambridge, 10th September
Den mån 27 aug. 2018 15:51Ian Jackson <ijackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Ian Jackson and Hans van Kranenburg will be holding a small meetup to
work on the Debian Xen packages for buster. This will take place on
the 10th of September. Ian will be hosting it in Cambridge, at the
Citrix offices .
Nothing really formal is arranged. The agenda is:
* Work on the blockers for Xen 4.11 in sid/buster
* Work on other bugs
* Meet a few of the other Xen folks at Citrix, who may drop in
If you would like to come along, please email me, Ian Jackson, at
the special address y4411l@xxxxxxxxx, so I know to expect you.
The Citrix office  is 4-5km from Cambridge city centre. (Cambridge
is best traversed by bike.) If you would like to stay in a chain
hotel near the Citrix office, the Orchard Park Travelodge and
Premier Inn are a 30-min walk or a <10-min cycle.
The nearest train station is Cambridge North, 1.3km from the office
(15 mins on foot). That is convenient, although the train service
there is not very frequent and there are no shops or anything. If you
have or want to rent a bike go to Cambridge (Central) instead and
cycle from there. Cycle hire is available from Rutland Cycling at
Cambridge (Central) station  and a variety of other places in
 Citrix, 1st floor, Building 101 Cambridge Science Park, CB4 0FY
Entrance is on the N side.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- Prev by Date: Bug#907408: ITP: node-map-stream -- Create a through stream from an asynchronous function.
- Next by Date: Re: Failed to create sbuild chroot for cross-compiling
- Previous by thread: Bug#907408: ITP: node-map-stream -- Create a through stream from an asynchronous function.
- Next by thread: Bug#907435: ITP: antimony -- Computer-aided design CAD tool