Bug#907408: ITP: node-map-stream -- Create a through stream from an asynchronous function.
- Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 22:12:35 +0530
- From: Dhanesh Sabane <dhanesh95@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#907408: ITP: node-map-stream -- Create a through stream from an asynchronous function.
Owner: Dhanesh B. Sabane <dhanesh95@xxxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-map-stream
Version : 0.0.7
Upstream Author : Dominic Tarr <dominic.tarr@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : http://github.com/dominictarr/map-stream
* License : Expat
Description : Create a through stream from an asynchronous function.
"Construct pipes of streams of events."
map-stream is refactored out of event-stream to be used as an
map-stream is a dependency for node-event-stream (ITP: 885722).
Praveen has agreed to sponsor this package. I'm not a member of the
Dhanesh B. Sabane
PGP ID: 0xB69A98C9C1642329
Fingerprint: 9655 11F2 0D18 E76A 2396 D64D B69A 98C9 C164 2329