Leftover in ftp-master.debian.org/dm.txt after DM -> DD transition
- Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 12:17:17 -0400
- From: Boyuan Yang <073plan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Leftover in ftp-master.debian.org/dm.txt after DM -> DD transition
Hello all, My role in Debian recently changed from Debian Maintainer to Debian Developer. However, my DM permission record  in https://ftp-master.debian.org/dm.txt are still left untouched. When I try to remove them, I would receive errors: > Action: dm > Fingerprint: 7E7729476D87D6F11D91ACCBC293E7B461825ACE > Deny: iptux > There was an error processing this section. No changes were committed. Details: Key 7E7729476D87D6F11D91ACCBC293E7B461825ACE is not in DM keyring. Is there any way to get rid of those records? -- Thanks, Boyuan Yang  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer#Granting_Permissions
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
- Prev by Date: Re: Q: Where is keyring packaging guideline?
- Next by Date: Bug#907331: ITP: webmacs -- keyboard focused web browser with Emacs look and feel
- Next by thread: Re: Leftover in ftp-master.debian.org/dm.txt after DM -> DD transition