Bug#907141: ITP: python-blazarclient -- client for OpenStack Reservation Service
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 11:25:44 +0200
- From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#907141: ITP: python-blazarclient -- client for OpenStack Reservation Service
Owner: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : python-blazarclient
Version : 2.0.0
Upstream Author : OpenStack Foundation <openstack-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/openstack/python-blazarclient
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Python
Description : client for OpenStack Reservation Service
Blazar is a resource reservation service for OpenStack. Blazar enables users
to reserve a specific type/amount of resources for a specific time period and
it leases these resources to users based on their reservations.
The following two resource types are currently supported:
* Compute host: reserve and lease with a unit of a whole host
* Instance: reserve and lease with a unit of a flavor
This package contains the client Python module and cli tool.
Note: This is a new dependency of OpenStack Heat.