Bug#907016: ITP: python-zvmconnector -- z/VM cloud management library
- Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 09:23:01 +0200
- From: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#907016: ITP: python-zvmconnector -- z/VM cloud management library
Owner: Thomas Goirand <zigo@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : python-zvmconnector
Version : 1.22
Upstream Author : IBM <openstack-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/mfcloud/python-zvm-sdk
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Python
Description : z/VM cloud management library
z/VM cloud connector is a development sdk for manage z/VM. It provides a set
of APIs to operate z/VM including guest, image, network, volume etc.
Just like os-win for nova hyperv driver and oslo.vmware for nova vmware
driver, z/VM cloud connector (zVMCloudConnector) is for nova z/vm driver and
other z/VM related openstack driver such as neutron, ceilometer.
Note: This is a new dependency of OpenStack Compute (aka: Nova), which I'm
about to release (OpenStack Rocky is out next week).