Bug#906250: ITP: execline -- small and non-interactive scripting language
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 13:58:06 +0800
- From: Shengjing Zhu <i@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#906250: ITP: execline -- small and non-interactive scripting language
Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist Owner: Shengjing Zhu <i@xxxxxxx> Control: block 733915 by -1 Control: block -1 by 906200 * Package name : execline Version : 126.96.36.199 Upstream Author : Laurent Bercot <ska-skaware@xxxxxxxxxxx> * URL : https://skarnet.org/software/execline/ * License : ISC Programming Lang: C Description : small and non-interactive scripting language execline is a (non-interactive) scripting language, like sh; but its syntax is quite different from a traditional shell syntax. The execlineb program is meant to be used as an interpreter for a text file; the other commands are essentially useful inside an execlineb script. . execline is as powerful as a shell: it features conditional loops, getopt-style option handling, filename globbing, and more. Meanwhile, its syntax is far more logic and predictable than the shell's syntax, and has no security issues. This is used for packaging s6.
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Q: Packaging wiki documentation.
- Next by Date: Bug#906249: marked as done (general: Long pause after lightdm login, gimp not starting except under strace)
- Previous by thread: Bug#906249: general: Long pause after lightdm login, gimp not starting except under strace
- Next by thread: Re: Bug#906250: ITP: execline -- small and non-interactive scripting language