Re: Q: Packaging wiki documentation.
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 00:12:57 +0200
- From: Jonas Smedegaard <jonas@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Q: Packaging wiki documentation.
Quoting Alec Leamas (2018-08-15 22:35:16) > > > On 14 August 2018 10:44:44 CEST, Jonas Smedegaard <jonas@xxxxxxxx> wrote: > >Quoting Alec Leamas (2018-08-14 10:20:55) > >> I'm considering packaging OpenCPN. It's mostly straight-forward, > >> but the documentation seems problematic. > >> > >> The docs are basicallly a wiki based on DocuWiki . As part of > >> the release process the site is exported and html and PDF files in > >> the git tree is updated. This is a manual process which relies on > >> administrative privileges to the docuwiki instance. [...] > >> Is there any experience out there in this situation? Or just some > >> thoughts? > > > >You could try generate the documentation with Pandoc. [...] > Alas, pandoc does not support docuwiki input.... Oh indeed - sorry, I don't use that format myself and didn't notice it only supports _output_ :-/ - Jonas -- * Jonas Smedegaard - idealist & Internet-arkitekt * Tlf.: +45 40843136 Website: http://dr.jones.dk/ [x] quote me freely [ ] ask before reusing [ ] keep private
- Prev by Date: Re: Q: Packaging wiki documentation.
- Next by Date: Re: Missing: Mobile Debian-Solution referring to Smartphone Operating Systems (Alternative to Google/Android OS)
- Previous by thread: Re: Q: Packaging wiki documentation.
- Next by thread: Re: Q: Packaging wiki documentation.