Bug#906071: ITP: ogon-platform-qt -- Qt5 platform abstraction plugin based backend for ogon
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 23:23:08 +0200
- From: Mike Gabriel <sunweaver@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#906071: ITP: ogon-platform-qt -- Qt5 platform abstraction plugin based backend for ogon
Owner: Mike Gabriel <sunweaver@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : ogon-platform-qt
Version : 0.0.0
Upstream Author : Thincast Technologies GmbH
* URL : https://github.com/ogon-project/ogon-platform-qt
* License : AGPL-3~OGONCORE
Programming Lang: C++
Description : Qt5 platform abstraction plugin based backend for ogon
The ogon project is an open source driven collection of services and
tools mainly written in C/C++ that provide graphical remote access to
Linux desktop sessions using the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP). It
supports most modern RDP protocol extensions, bitmap compression codecs,
dis- and reconnection to sessions and device redirections. ogon is
compatible with virtually any existing RDP Client.
Any X11 desktop, weston or qt application can be used as session. Due to
it's modular design it's easily possible to extend or add features or
add new backends.
This is a Qt5 platform plugin to export applications through ogon
without modifying the original code.
This package will be maintained under the umbrella of the Debian Remote