Re: Login - with which keyboard settings?
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 11:13:41 +0200
- From: Carl-Valentin Schmitt <cv.schmitt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Login - with which keyboard settings?
AS far I tested German typing is not working
and US typing is not working either. LVM login failed.
In grub the keyboard is adjusted to US.
(Hope not) ... it might be a bug.
I will test again when back home.
Jonathan Dowland <jmtd@xxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am Mi., 8. Aug. 2018, 10:43:
For future reference, this question is better asked on the debian-user
On Wed, Aug 08, 2018 at 07:53:21AM +0200, Carl-Valentin Schmitt wrote:
>Have here concluded Installation oft Debian 9.5
>Düring Installation keyboard-settings were German. I encrypted harddisk
>with LVM with password.
>Now is Login for password for LVM partition.
>Which keyboard settings are now?
>US-keyboard or German? German is only in gdm of GNOME?
I believe it should be German: the language settings in the installer
configure the keymap for more than just the graphical desktop.
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland
⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.
- Prev by Date: Re: Login - with which keyboard settings?
- Previous by thread: Re: Login - with which keyboard settings?
- Next by thread: Re: Login - with which keyboard settings?