Bug#905362: ITP: jaxws -- JAX-WS Reference Implementation
- Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 17:02:28 +0200
- From: Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#905362: ITP: jaxws -- JAX-WS Reference Implementation
Owner: Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : jaxws
Version : 220.127.116.11
Upstream Author : Oracle Corporation
* URL : https://javaee.github.io/metro-jax-ws/
* License : CDDL-1.1 or GPL-2 with Classpath exception
Programming Lang: Java
Description : JAX-WS Reference Implementation
The Java API for XML-Based Web Services (JAX-WS) provides the API
implementation for creating web services, particularly SOAP services.
The JAX-WS Reference Implementation (JSR-224) provides the actual
implementation behind the javax.xml.ws.* packages which were integrated
to the JRE since Java 6 and were eventually removed in Java 11.
The package will be maintained by the Java Team. It is required
for the transition to Java 11.