Web lists-archives.com

unstable -> testing migration and arch

Hello,

I hope that I use the right mailing list for this.

Here my problem:

I just updated the pymca package and this new version dependes on the python[3]-silx modules.
silx depends on pyopenCL which is only available on a limited amount of architecture.
So now the migration of pymca is blocked because it doe not build on arch it previously built.

I am wondering if britney could not take this into account when evaluating a package, and could
automatically reduce the list of arch for the pymca package due to this new build dependency.

right ? or I am missing something ?

cheers

Frédéric