Bug#905069: ITP: golang-github-canonicalltd-go-sqlite3 -- fork of mattn's SQLite Go bindings with replication support
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 11:24:36 +0800 (CST)
- From: "Clement Hermann" <nodens@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#905069: ITP: golang-github-canonicalltd-go-sqlite3 -- fork of mattn's SQLite Go bindings with replication support
Owner: Clement Hermann <nodens@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-canonicalltd-go-sqlite3
Version : 1.6.0+git20180507.4b194c2-1
Upstream Author : Canonical Ltd
* URL : https://github.com/CanonicalLtd/go-sqlite3
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Go
Description : SQLite Go bindings with replication support
go-sqlite3 provide a sqlite3 driver conforming to the built-in database/sql
interface. It's a fork of github.com/mattn/go-sqlite3 providing replication sup port.
Note that this is a cgo package. If you want to build your app using
go-sqlite3, you need gcc. However, after you have built and
installed go-sqlite3, you can build your app without relying on
gcc in future.
This is a dependency of LXD 3 (ITP: #768973) and will be maintained under the
Go team umbrella.