Bug#905068: ITP: golang-github-canonicalltd-dqlite -- Distributed SQLite for Go applications
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 11:24:36 +0800 (CST)
- From: "Clement Hermann" <nodens@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#905068: ITP: golang-github-canonicalltd-dqlite -- Distributed SQLite for Go applications
Owner: Clement Hermann <nodens@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-canonicalltd-dqlite
Version : 0.0~git20180507.e5bc052-1
Upstream Author : Canonical Ltd
* URL : https://github.com/CanonicalLtd/dqlite
* License : Apache-2.0
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Distributed SQLite for Go applications
dqlite can be used to replicate a SQLite database across a cluster,
using the Raft algorithm.
- No external processes needed: dqlite is just a Go library, you link
it to your application exactly like you would with SQLite.
- Full support for transactions
- No need for statements to be deterministic (e.g. you can use time())
This is a dependency of LXD 3 (ITP: #768973) and will be maintained under the
Go team umbrella.