Bug#902734: ITP: golang-github-burntsushi-locker -- simple Go package for conveniently using named read/write locks
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 18:31:07 -0600
- From: "Anthony Fok" <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#902734: ITP: golang-github-burntsushi-locker -- simple Go package for conveniently using named read/write locks
Owner: Anthony Fok <foka@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-burntsushi-locker
Version : 0.0~git20171006.a6e239e-1
Upstream Author : Andrew Gallant
* URL : https://github.com/BurntSushi/locker
* License : public-domain
Programming Lang: Go
Description : simple Go package for conveniently using named read/write locks
Package locker is a simple Go package to manage named ReadWrite mutexes.
These appear to be especially useful for synchronizing access
to session-based information in web applications.
The common use case is to use the package level functions, which use
a package level set of locks (safe to use from multiple goroutines
simultaneously). However, you may also create a new separate set
All locks are implemented with read-write mutexes. To use them
like a regular mutex, simply ignore the RLock/RUnlock functions.
Reason for packaging: Needed by the upcoming Hugo v0.43