Bug#902585: ITP: golang-github-hashicorp-go-hclog -- common logging package for HashiCorp tools
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 17:06:28 +1000
- From: Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#902585: ITP: golang-github-hashicorp-go-hclog -- common logging package for HashiCorp tools
Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist Owner: Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@xxxxxxxxxx> X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pkg-go-maintainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Package name: golang-github-hashicorp-go-hclog Version: 0.0~git20180402.69ff559-1 Upstream Author: HashiCorp License: Expat URL: https://github.com/hashicorp/go-hclog Vcs-Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-hashicorp-go-hclog Description: common logging package for HashiCorp tools go-hclog is a package for Go that provides a simple key/value logging interface for use in development and production environments. . It provides logging levels that provide decreased output based upon the desired amount of output, unlike the standard library log package. . It provides Printf style logging of values via hclog.Fmt(). . It provides a human readable output mode for use in development as well as JSON output mode for production.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
- Prev by Date: Re: packages which have not been rebuild since December 2016
- Next by Date: Bug#871613: general: Kernel Panic caused by smp.c:127 check_preempt_curr
- Previous by thread: Bug#902418: ITP: cantera -- Object-oriented chemical kinetics, thermodynamics & transport processes suite
- Next by thread: Bug#871613: general: Kernel Panic caused by smp.c:127 check_preempt_curr