Bug#901794: ITP: check-pgactivity -- PostgreSQL plugin for Nagios
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 14:57:21 +0200
- From: Christophe Courtois <christophe.courtois@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#901794: ITP: check-pgactivity -- PostgreSQL plugin for Nagios
Owner: Christophe Courtois <christophe.courtois@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : check-pgactivity
Version : 2.4
Upstream Author : Open PostgreSQL Monitoring Development Group
* URL : https://github.com/OPMDG/check_pgactivity
* License : PostgreSQL
Programming Lang: Perl
Description : PostgreSQL plugin for Nagios
check_pgactivity is designed to monitor PostgreSQL clusters from Nagios &
It offers many options to measure and monitor useful performance metrics.
This script is heavily used to monitor our customers' PostgreSQL instances
through Nagios. Development is active (and I'm part of it).
check_pgactivity depends only on bare Perl and postgresql-client. It is not a
requirement for any other package.
This would be my first package. First tests are encouraging. I intend to
maintain it (and others) as a part of my job. While the goal is the mainstream
Debian, I suppose that I need a mentor from the PDGD team.